Thursday, April 11, 2013

Mother's Day Card

Another card from me...My first card for my lovely mom :* 

I have made this card for mama for Mother's Day...Was so excited that I am Ftaher's day Card after completing it... He He He... taking full advantage of working from home these days!!

Here are my two cards..
Mother's Day Card

For this card, instead of making an envelope I wanted to make box with a transpiracy sheet to get the view of the card inside. I kept the box envelope simple. Covering it with same PP as used for the card.
I had build this card around the stamp image. When i first looked the stamp from Prima Marketing. It reminded me of the pendant. So I decided to give the card such a look.  To get look of the dress neckline, i made the baby collar style with the Lace, double ribbon bow and buttons. (Like we see the old english ladies wear them.) Here is the closer look of dress neckline that i ended making.

The colours in the above image looks lighter, idk why??
I am posting the Second card in a separate post.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Suggestions please :) !

Liking the end result, though can be improved. Still I am entering it for the Lulupu Challenge# 11- My Mum, My World

9 comments:

  1. I really liked the idea of pendant , very innovative !!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lulupu challenge #11 My mum ,My world
    all the best .

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an idea and love the shabby chic feel.I don't know why but I always feel that shabby chic is the way a mom's card is supposed to be.Thanks for playing along Lulupu's challenge #11

    ReplyDelete
  3. The idea of the card is quite nice. The way you created the collar is pretty good.

    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu's Challenge #11 - My Mum, My World

    Cheers,
    Indira Tanwar
    DT - Lulupu Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice idea Aastha....very unique...and the effect of that collar is so vintage...Following you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a beautiful card! love the idea :)

    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu's Challenge #11 - My Mum, My World

    P.S. Please submit a direct link to your entry while linking through inlinkz on lulupu blog and not to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Ujjwal..

      Sorry for the inconvience.

      Delete