Sunday, April 7, 2013

Here I Come !!



Finally, I started with my blog. After reading so many blogs, I was so motivated to start blogging myself. though I am not a person who writes diaries and all.(I use to be scared of the "dairy Entry" part of our English paper, Ghoshh!!). Anyways, now that its just my blog, no fear of being scored for what i wirite here. Lol !!



First of all I would Like to thank the person who really inspire me to do blogging. Thanks to Tejal Di. Her blog was my first blog, that i read!! (Sorry for grammatically wrong sentence, But i like to write that way !! :P ). Her work really inspired me to revive my hobby.

Now a short intro: I am finanace person working with TCS. I had done MBA but hard core crafter (mostly cards n gift wrapping) by heart. :D

So sharing my recent craft work with u all lovely people there.

This is bookmark i prepared in 5mins for one of the office side activities. but it was fun. Without much resources at hand, the best i could do.!!! (may not be best though) :).

Thanks for dropping by..soon i will upload more of my recent work to my blog. (let me just get hands on this blogging thing first :P )

Love u all.

See u soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment